Salary: $33.00 /hour
Integra Support Services is a community-based agency that provides person and family-centred supports for people with diverse abilities on Vancouver Island.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work closely with our RN Lead and Program Coordinator to provide holistic care to adults who live with diverse abilities in a homelike, comfortable and relationship centred living environment.
Permanent part-time (20 hours per week) plus rotating on call schedule.
Compensation: Starting at $33.00 an hour. On-call paid at $2.00 an hour.
- Employer paid dental, vision and health benefits
- Gas and cell phone allowance
Education, Training and Experience:
Graduation from an approved Nursing Program with current practicing membership with CRNBC and a minimum of 2+ years healthcare experience in a wide range of key critical care nursing areas including acute care. Successful candidates will be efficient, thorough, and passionate about delivering the best level of care and will possess the physical, mental, and emotional strength necessary to do so.
- TB Test
- BC Criminal Records Review Program Clearance
- First Aid Certification
- Registered Nurse Licence in Good Standing with CRNBC with no restrictions or conditions
- Knowledge of and ability to operate respiratory and tracheotomy equipment is required
- Familiarity with feeding tubes is required
- Work within a multidisciplinary team as an active, positive, and participating member
- Familiarity with MS Word and basic keyboarding skills
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Access to a vehicle for day to day use
- Ability to assess, treat, observe, and record changing conditions
- Ability to provide Delegation of Tasks training to other care providers
- Ability to set priorities, manage multiple responsibilities, and meet timelines
- Ability to build and maintain a strong team of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals living with developmental disabilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to provide guidance and direction
How to Apply: We would love to hear from you! To apply please submit resumes and references to this posting. Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.