Integra Support Services is contracted to provide supports and services on behalf of Community Living British Columbia (CLBC). CLBC is a crown corporation that has been given legislative responsibility governing all services to persons with developmental disabilities in British Columbia. Integra also receives funding from the Ministry of Children and Family Development to support children and youth with special needs.
Due to the heat wave this week, we are canceling the BBQ on July 27th. We will be rescheduling so please stay tuned for a new date. Safety is our first priority, and it is paramount to follow Island Health guidelines during this hot weather. We apologize for the inconvenience. pic.twitter.com/PtrlibHGuw
Integra supports all kinds of people who live with a developmental disability. We support children and youth with special needs, as well as adults who have complex health care needs and/or a dual diagnosis.
Embrace life, achieve dreams and celebrate our community together.
Your Story. Your Choice. Our Commitment.
The Essence of Life is a philosophy that the Integra family has adopted. It helps us think about life for Individuals with developmental disabilities in the same way we think about life for ourselves, our families, and our communities. It is about finding creative ways to break down barriers and help the people we support meet their own goals and realize their dreams.
We work together to help ensure the integrity of our services and the satisfaction and progress of those we serve. We use person-centred principles in all our work, as well as in our relationships with co-workers and community partners. We live by our mission and vision, The Essence of Life, adhere to our Code of Ethics, exceed requirements of our Accreditation with CARF and implement our own strategic and performance plans.
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
We provide a full range of community-based residential and non-residential programs. The people and families supported by Integra have a variety of needs, all of which are met within the communities where they live, work and play.
We focus on abilities, accessing the community and social activities that develop interests and friendships.
These are important for you and important for us.
Don't miss out on what's happening in our community.
- NEW: ISS COVID-19 Safety and Response Plan – February 2022
- ISS COVID-19 Safety and Response Plan – January 2022
- ISS Communicable Disease Prevention Plan July 2021
- Integra’s Covid-19 Safety & Response Plan 12/2020
- CLBC COVID-19 Updates
- BC COVID-19 Self Assessment Tool – Web App
- BC COVID-19 – iPhone App
- BC COVID-19 – Android App
- BC Centre for Disease Control Information about Covid-19
- Support for BC’s Seniors – BC211 (Dial 211)
- Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Island Health
- Covid-19 Immunization
We like to think of ourselves as a big family and we invite you to get to know our dedicated assistants, leadership team, families, and community partners. They all play a vital role in ensuring that we provide quality services in nurturing, positive, and productive settings.
Much work is being done to make life better for those living with, or supporting someone who lives with, diverse abilities. It can be challenging to know where to go to find the right kind of information relevant to your or their situation.
- Community Living British Columbia
- CLBC: How to Apply and Eligibility
- CLBC: Information for Youth in Transition
- CLBC Safeguard Resources
- Disability Alliance BC – BC Disability Benefits Help Sheets
- Applying for PWD Benefits
- Services for People with Disabilities
- Ministry of Social Development – Navigator