How do I apply to become a Home Share Provider?
Integra welcomes your interest in becoming a contracted Home Share Provider. We are seeking suitable mature individuals, couples or families to provide a safe, nurturing, community-based home share arrangement for adults with developmental disabilities.
Home Share Providers are expected to provide high quality care and support in areas such as personal hygiene, appearance, health care, nutrition, social and recreational activities as well as have the following skills:
- Good written, verbal reporting communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a team and in one-to-one situations
- Demonstrated organizational, time management skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to remain calm and objective when working with individuals with challenging behaviours
- Ability to meet the physical, mental, and interpersonal demands of the job in a professional manner
- Ability to be a role model for the person served