Skip to main content

What will I be paid to be a Home Share Provider?

As a Home Share Provider, you will be an independent contractor, not an employee of Integra. You’ll be paid a monthly rate and this amount varies based on the needs of the person you support.  This amount is determined by CLBC. As part of our matching process, we will work with you to determine the level of needs you are best prepared to support. The person living in your home is required to contribute $716.13 of their PWD towards food and shelter and arrangements are often made with the Ministry of Social Development to have this amount sent directly to the contracted home share provider.  This is not considered payment for providing support.

Read more about CLBC’s Individual Financial Payment Policy.