Salary: $36.00 /hour
Start rate $36 per hour, Company paid MSP and extended benefits plan, gas and cellphone allowance, sick and vacation days.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work closely with our RN Lead and Program Coordinator to provide holistic care to adults who live with diverse abilities in a comfortable and relationship centred home living environment. In this role, you will provide hands on support to each individual in collaboration with our dedicated assistants, leadership team, family members, and community partners.You will perform ongoing clinical assessments within the home, ensuring the health and well-being of each individual to determine any necessary changes to protocols or health care that may be required.
Education, Training and Experience:
Graduation from an approved Nursing Program with current practicing membership with CRNBC and a minimum of 2+ years healthcare experience in a wide range of key critical care nursing areas including acute care. Successful candidates will be efficient, thorough, and passionate about delivering the best level of care and will possess the physical, mental, and emotional strength necessary to do so.
TB Test is required
Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector Search (completed for selected candidate only)
First Aid/CPR Level “C”
Registered Nurse License in Good Standing with CRNBC with no restrictions or conditions
- Knowledge of and ability to operate respiratory and tracheotomy equipment is required
- Familiarity with feeding tubes is required
- Work within a multidisciplinary team as an active, positive, and participating member
- Familiarity with MS Word and basic keyboarding skills
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Access to a vehicle for day to day use
- Ability to assess, treat, observe, and record changing conditions
- Ability to provide Delegation of Tasks training to other care providers
- Ability to set priorities, manage multiple responsibilities, and meet timelines
- Ability to build and maintain a strong team of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals living with developmental disabilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to provide guidance and direction
How to Apply:We would love to hear from you! To apply please submit resumes and references to this posting. Only those candidates, who have been shortlisted, will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Integra Support Services.