The following guidelines remain in effect during Step 3; this includes all areas detailed below. Thank you for your cooperation as we work towards gradual re-opening. *Please note mandatory mask mandate remains in effect.
Since March 2020, our focus has been to prioritize the health and safety of all members of the Integra Family. From the early days to the most recent update during this pandemic, we have had to be flexible and adaptive with the fluidity of changing protocols and restrictions.
Moving to Step 3 provides promise and hope while ensuring we all do our part to continue down the path of keeping numbers low and applying the layers of protection that have reduced the likelihood of exposures and outbreaks.
- While we encourage outdoor social/family visits as much as possible, we continue to schedule indoor visits in safe numbers at Integra-operated sites. Each person can have up to three (3) visitors/per visit in their private space (bedroom). We will allow one group to visit at a time, and schedules must be arranged through the Coordinator to ensure no multiple bookings. Visitors are asked to adhere to all safety precautions, including wearing masks, completing screening upon entry, washing hands and keeping visits to designated areas. At this time, visits will not occur in common areas.
- When individuals attend other private sites for social visits, we kindly ask you to follow all the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe. This includes physical distancing when possible, wearing masks indoors and cancelling visits if you are sick or not feeling well.
- Our preference is for outdoor social/family visits, as we know rates of transmission tend to be lower in larger spaces. This includes visits to Integra sites and in the community. We also encourage you to wear masks when it is possible to do so. This action helps keep all the members of the home/program safe. Outdoor visits may now occur in groups larger than 10, and each site must plan with their Coordinator and Director to approve increased numbers at outdoor gatherings. There may be site-specific considerations depending on the size of the outdoor space and individual circumstances.
- At this time, we will continue to offer virtual meetings as a method of meeting the needs of the persons we support. In person meetings may be approved for certain exceptions.
- All sites will continue to screen visitors/people entering the building.
- All sites will continue to clean/disinfect multiples times per day.
- Masks are provided and still remain mandatory indoors.
- Staff must also wear masks in vehicles and when providing close supports to individuals in the community while physical distancing is not possible.
- PPE is provided for personal care and other support-related needs.